General Production Labor
We have an immediate, full-time opening.
Sensitile is a growing, Ypsilanti, Michigan-based company that designs and custom manufactures unique architectural materials. We are looking to add to our creative team outstanding individuals with sensitivity to design aesthetic and accuracy, as well as impeccable attention to detail while maintaining production efficiency.
- Fluent in English and good communication skills; enthusiastic and quick learner.
- Able to comprehend and follow instructions, drawings, and other documentation, including safety procedures.
- Able to walk, stretch, stoop, and climb; use both arms and hands with high dexterity; lift 30 pounds; and perform physically-demanding tasks for the entire shift.
- The workplace is subject to extremes of heat, cold, and humidity. There will be exposure to dust, fumes, hazardous materials (including, but not limited to, plastic or metal chips/shavings, lubricants, coolants, and caustic-cleaning solutions) and high noise levels.
- Able to use basic hand tools; forming and woodworking experience is preferred.
- Punctual and able to reliably and consistently work full-time (40 hours+) and occasional weekend shifts.
Tasks and Duties:
- Complete assigned tasks.
- Pay full attention to detail.
- Keep accurate records.
- Keep work area clean, organized, and safe.
- Store tools in proper locations.
- Follow the Company’s 5 S Standards, and pursue continuous improvement of individual performance, workplace safety, and environmental practices.
Please note, this general description of duties is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Candidates can upload their resume; see below.
Sensitile is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We appreciate your interest in our Company and assure you that we are interested in your qualifications. A clear understanding of your background and work history will aid us in seeking to place you in a position which, in our judgment, best meets your qualifications.We are an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a medical condition or handicap, height, weight or any other protected status.