Shipping & Receiving Associate
We have an immediate, full-time opening.
Sensitile is a growing, Ypsilanti, Michigan-based company that designs and custom manufactures unique architectural materials. We are looking to add to our creative team outstanding individuals with sensitivity to design aesthetic and accuracy, as well as impeccable attention to detail while maintaining production efficiency.
- Shipping, receiving, material handling, delivery, and storage.
- Valid driver’s license and Hi-Lo certification required.
- Assemble crates or boxes of parts for shipping.
- Accept and sign for orders; prompt notification of damaged shipments and problem receipts.
- Inspect, record, and log materials into inventory.
- Place materials in appropriate locations and/or racks for production.
- Sort and forward deliveries.
- Ensure all boxes/crates/shipments are visibly labeled for internal and external identification.
- Forward paperwork to appropriate departments.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Able to perform physically-demanding tasks for the entire shift.
- Accurate record keeping.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- Reliable, consistent, and organized.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry.
Candidates can upload their resume; see below.
Sensitile is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We appreciate your interest in our Company and assure you that we are interested in your qualifications. A clear understanding of your background and work history will aid us in seeking to place you in a position which, in our judgment, best meets your qualifications.We are an equal opportunity employer and will not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a medical condition or handicap, height, weight or any other protected status.